We sat down with Mareli Scott, the Founder of Authentic Entrepreneur to learn about what it means to be an Authentic Entrepreneur and her vision behind this brand.
What inspired you to create the Authentic Entrepreneur brand? As an entrepreneur involved in various entrepreneurial platforms, communities and networks I’ve learnt from personal experience and have become aware of the fact that so many entrepreneurs still struggle with the same things and feel as though they are living and surviving on their own islands. This especially applies to entrepreneurs on their journeys to success. So many entrepreneurs fail very quickly and even before they launch their businesses for so many reasons that could have been avoided.
What are some of the most common issues you have personally experienced or witnessed in the entrepreneurial industry? There are so many but some of the most prevalent are:
- Entrepreneurs struggling with the same things over and over again.
- Entrepreneurs not knowing where to get quick advice or feedback from experienced entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneurs living and working on their own “islands” with little to no support and guidance on their journeys to success.
- Entrepreneurs quickly losing motivation due to a lack of resources and not being surrounded by like-minded people.
- Entrepreneurs struggling to get their brands, products and services in front of potential customers.
- Entrepreneurs competing with one another instead of supporting each other.
- Entrepreneurs making unnecessary mistakes due to lack of knowledge.
- The lack of mentors and entrepreneurs more successful to learn from.
- Men being neglected or left with limited opportunities due to women empowerment.
I’ve realised that between all the existing entrepreneurial groups and ventures, there are still so much lacking.
Why do entrepreneurs compete with each other? Why do so many entrepreneurs keep to themselves? These are just some of the many questions I’ve always walked around with and wanted to solve.
What is Authentic Entrepreneur’s mission? Authentic Entrepreneur’s mission is to create a movement and platform where real life entrepreneurs, whether they are starting out, well on their way or already successful, can learn from one another and support each other in order to:
- Learn from others more successful than themselves.
- Learn from other entrepreneurs’ mistakes so they can avoid the same pitfalls.
- Provide and receive support from other entrepreneurs without competing with one another.
- Find motivation, inspiration, much needed advice and feedback.
- Get their brands, products in front of potential customers.
- Collaborate and network globally without any limitations.
- Position themselves as the authority in their respective fields, globally.
- Not be limited by their gender, ethnicity, culture, industry or anything else.
What is an Authentic Entrepreneur? An Authentic Entrepreneur is an entrepreneur who only compete with him/herself, pay it forward, give back, stay loyal and humble, are true to who they are, daily aspire to be the best version of him/herself, live and create a life of purpose, have a positive- and growth mindset, create a legacy and make a positive contribution to the world.
An Authentic Entrepreneur strives to uphold the following values :
What can Authentic Entrepreneur followers look forward to?
- Educational features, articles and interviews with successful entrepreneurs.
- Tips, tricks, recommendations and advice for every aspect affecting an entrepreneur’s life to become the best version of him/herself.
- Authentic Entrepreneur video’s and Podcasts.
Any final words from your side? Together we can grow and achieve so much more. Entrepreneurship is the future. Let’s make this journey a little lighter for all, take hands and walk together into this bright future!
Mareli is an International Author, Authenticity Authority, Award-Winning International Transformational Speaker, Former Award-Winning International Radio Host, Global Ambassador, Executive, Founder and Owner of various companies and brands.
If you want to uncover the best and most authentic version of yourself, your purpose, attract other authentic people and opportunities effortlessly and step into your dream and make it a reality, you must get a copy of Mareli’s international award-nominated book, Authentic ME, launched at the famous BAFTA in London, wherein she covers all the above in greater detail. It also includes a workbook for practical implementation and subsequent growth.
Mareli was kind enough to make a few personally autographed copies available. Claim yours now!