- Gain a competitive advantage by differentiating and positioning yourself as the authority or expert in your industry.
- Attract higher-paying clients.
- Skyrocket your brand.
- Control your online presence.
- Increase your credibility (It’s always better when others talk about you).
- One full and exclusive, professional, online featured article (with photo/s) about YOU positioning you as an authority in your industry. See examples (you will see some familiar faces).
- Your featured article will include your chosen social media links and website/s so readers can reach you. Whenever this information changes, you can notify us to update your article accordingly to keep it current.
- Being featured on AuthenticEntrepreneur.co could increase your chances for future features by publications like Entrepreneur.com, Forbes.com, HuffPost, and other media and TV outlets.
- You’ll be featured on the same platform as Mel Gibson, Mark Wahlberg, Kylie Jenner, Elon Musk, etc.
Will my published article be featured on Authentic Entrepreneur’s homepage?
Yes! Featured articles are featured on our main homepage and on our “Authentic Entrepreneurs“ page. If you don’t see it right away, simply scroll down to the date it was published.
Will my featured article be live forever?
We generally do not take articles down once they are published. Although, we cannot guarantee anything. We recommend that as soon as your article is live, you save a PDF copy, frame it for your office (great ideas here), post it on your website/blog, and share it on all of your social media platforms.
How can I maximize the exposure from my published article?
An interview like this can be a great opportunity to spread the word about your idea, message, product, business, etc. When your article is live, it will be seen by the organic traffic of the website and the internet. However, because we frequently publish content online, your article may get fewer views unless you take the following measures.
- The easiest thing to do is to share your article on your social media channels, and thank and tag the name of the publication (Authentic Entrepreneur). This way your article will be seen by multiple audiences. This is also standard etiquette and is a polite way to thank the publication. In addition, if your article gets a lot of attention, other publications might notice and may want to feature you on their platforms as well.
- You can repost your article on your own blog or website. This will expose the article to your audience and boost the article’s prominence in search results.
- You can include your article or the link in your email/s and newsletters.
- You can add the link to your article under the “Featured” section of your LinkedIn profile.
- On our end, we will share your article with our audience and on our social media platforms tagging you and/or your business.
- You can save a PDF copy of your featured article and frame it for your office (see some great ideas here).
*Note: Applications are subject to a screening and selection process to maintain the authenticity of this platform and value for our readers. Authentic Entrepreneur has the right to decline feature applications if it does not adhere to requirements.